Thank you ConservationCouture for nominating me for this award! I really enjoy these tagging posts 🙂
If you get nominated and want to continue spreading the word about great blogs:
1. You must post the award, and who nominated you for it on the post!
2. You have to give 15 awards to 15 other bloggers that you think deserve it.
3. Leave them a comment on their page to let them know that they have been nominated for this award!
4. Then post 7 cool things about yourself.
My 15 Nominees:
everydayinadress (a great blog for all dress-lovers)
Keybored (my favorite – but of course, I’m biased)
The Girl With The Smile (also a favorite)
boy with a hat (beautiful, poetic, and intelligent)
sewcharleston (I admire anyone who can sew their own clothing)
Over My Styled Body (love the name)
Welcome to a good chunk of my WordPress Reader!
On to 7 cool things about me…
1. If it weren’t for Nate (Keybored), I would have never had the guts to create my own fashion blog.
2. I bought a pair of combat boots today.
3. I got my cartilage pierced about a month ago and I think it is slightly infected. In fact, every time I get an ear piercing…
4. I don’t go to college for a good 3 weeks, and I’m slowly losing my mind staying at home.
5. I used to really hate the color pink, but I admit that I do kind of like it now.
6. I bought a hot pink bath towel today for my dorm.
7. I finally learned how to dive! (Biggest accomplishment of the summer)
Well, I suppose that’s it! Keep the chain going!